We prefer to be involved in a project at the earliest stage possible. This allows us to plan our scope of work that provides the most value to Contractors and Owners. Our preconstruction services include:
- Cost and scope management
- Design Concepts
- Value Engineering
- Design Coordination
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
All of our projects are designed in 3D using the latest versions of Revit, AutoDesk and Navisworks software. In our experience, the use of 3D modeling and coordination on large new construction projects provides many benefits:
- Eliminate waste & errors, avoiding change orders
- Better Communication
- Prevent/resolve jobsite disputes
- Man hours saved during installation
Our Sprinkler Fitters work together with other trades to make sure the project progresses smoothly and is completed on time. They have all the proper training and certifications to complete your project with quality craftsmanship.
Extreme Fire Protection puts a large emphasis on jobsite safety. We understand that there are a wide variety of variables that have an impact on our employees' safety . Our safety philosophies below have contributed to maintaining our EMR well below the industry standard of 1.0.
- A detailed safety program outlining safety processes and procedures
- Ongoing jobsite safety talks and periodic company meetings with safety training
- Continuously inspect tools and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Investigate all accidents thoroughly to help prevent the same accident from occurring in the future.
- Provide quality personal protective equipment to all employees