At Extreme Fire Protection we understand that it’s important to give back to the community that helps sustain our business. In 2017, we helped the UC Berkeley/University of Denver team of college students design and install a fire sprinkler system for the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon.
The purpose of the competition is for student teams to design and build full-size, solar-powered houses. Students are judged based on the best blend of design excellence and smart energy production with innovation, market potential, and energy and water efficiency. The UC Berkeley/University of Denver team took 3rd place in the national competition.
To learn more go to:
Below is a list of trade associations that Extreme Fire Protection belongs to.
- Colorado Fire Protection Association
- American Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Fire Protection Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.